1. Hall no 1 would be booked exclusively by the Chinese and pharmaceutical Companies, Hall no. 2 by Food & Breeding Companies and Hall no. 3 by Feed Mills, Feed Ingredient Suppliers and Poultry Equipment Companies.
  2. Booking of Exhibition Hall No. 1-2 & 3 of Expo Centre, Johar Town, Lahore is made for 7 days i.e. 21-22-& 23 A u g u s t , 2 0 1 7 ( 3 d a y s ) f o r b u i l d u p o f S t a l l s / B o o t h s , 2 4 , 2 5 & 2 6 A u g u s t , 2 0 1 7 would be Actual Exhibition (3 Days) and 27 August, 2017 would be used for dismantling.
  3. Booking of Stalls would commence with effect from 15th of October 2016 on the principles of First Come First Serve Basis.
  4. Exhibitors participated in IPEX 2016 would be given priority for booking of the same stalls. This priority will be available till 31st December 2016. After 31st December 2016 preference will not be there.
  5. All Exhibitors are requested to send requests for allotment of stalls along with Pay order / Demand Draft of 25% of the total cost of the stall in advance. Provisionally stalls would be allocated but it will thbe confirmed on receipt of remaining 75% amount before 30 June, 2017
  6. Confirmation of stalls will be communicated to the allottees within ten days after receipt of full payment.
  7. Stall No. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 & 8 are Premier Stalls, one company or group can get only one Premier Stall. However one can also get adjacent block in addition. Passage / Space between two blocks, can be utilized or or covered by any exhibitor.
  8. If a stall is cancelled after booking or fail to make full payment up till 30 June 2017, 25% advance amount will be forfeited by PPA / IPEX-2017 and the said stall will be allocated to other interested companies.
  9. If the stall is cancelled after 30th June, 2017, 75% of full payment will be forfeited by PPA IPEX, 2017.
  10. The Rules & Regulations and SOPs during the Exhibition days will be signed by each exhibitor for compliance th30 June 2017. It is hoped that all the exhibitors would extend their full cooperation in this regards.
  11. Shells would only be provided to 3×3 & 4×2 Mtrs Stall/Booth. All remaining Stall/Booth, would set bare space only.
  12. Maximum Height of the Booth / Stall would be 16 Feets.
  13. Sound Level at stalls would be maximum (70 dBA) decibel reading up to 02:00 pm daily according to Public Disturbance Noise Regulation.
  14. No Company is allowed to sublet the Stall/Booth. They have to utilize the allotted stall by themselves, with their company name.
  15. All Booths would be Fabricate by the Registered Vendors of PPA.
  16. Any disputed matters will be referred to the Organizing Committee of IPEX -2017 for resolution. The decision made by the committee will be considered final. No company would have right to go to any court of law against the decisions of Organizing Committee of IPEX-2017.
  17. Due to unavoidable circumstances Exhibition Committee reserves all the right to readjust, change or cancel the allocated stall, even though full payment has been received.
  18. Prizes / Shields will be awarded to 1st three position holders of exhibition.

 

Note: These are final terms & conditions by the Organizing Committee. If there is any change in above mentioned terms & conditions, that will be informed in writing. No verbal communication will be considered.

Dr. Syed Wajid Raza jaferi
Convener, Exhibition Committee IPEX 2017