Major (Retd) Syed Javaid Hussain Bukhari
Secretary IPEX 2017
- Booking of Hall No.1, 2, 3, of Expo Center, Johar Town, Lahore is made for 7 days i.e. from 21 to 23 August,2017 (3 days) would be utilized for making and display of banners, from 24 to 26 August, 2017 would be exhibition days and 27 August 2017 would be used for dismantling of banners.
- Booking of Banners would commence with effect from 15 October, 2016 on the principles of First Come First Serve Basis.
- All interested companies are requested to send their requests for allotment of banners immediately along with current dated cheque of 50% of the total cost of the banners in advance. Provisionally place of banners would be allocated but it will be confirmed on receipt of remaining 50% amount before 30June, 2017.
- Confirmation of banners will be communicated to the allottee within 10 days after receipt of full payment.
- If a banner is cancelled after booking or failed to make full payment up till 30 June, 2017, 50% of the full cost will be forfeited by PPA/IPEX-2017 and said banner will be allocated to other interested company.
- No company is allowed to sublet the allocated place, they have to display banner on their own company name.
- Any disputed matter will be referred to the Exhibition Committee of IPEX-2017 for resolution. The decision made by the committee will be considered final. No company would have right to go to any court of law against the decision of the Exhibition Committee & all committees constituted by IPEX-2017 of Pakistan Poultry Association (NZ).
- Due to unavoidable circumstances Exhibition Committee reserves all the rights to re-adjust, change or cancel the allocated Banners, even though full payment has been received.